A dryer in Lincoln Hall was out of service on Feb. 25. At 9:55 a.m., Public Safety arrived after receiving a call from a male staff member in Lincoln Hall regarding an act of vandalism. The officers were directed to the laundry room and noticed a very large dent on the front of one of the dryers. There are no known suspects. If anyone has additional information on this matter, contact Public Safety at x5029.
A call was made to Public Safety on Feb. 22 about a student possibly smoking marijuana. Officers arrived at Switlik Hall at 9:30 a.m. and met with the male resident student witness. The student reported that he saw a student smoking what he thought was marijuana on the side of Switlik Hall. The officers searched for the subject but were unable to locate him.
One resident student and one visitor were found intoxicated in Lake House on Feb. 22. Public Safety received a call from a staff member at about 10:50 p.m. The officers arrived at Lake House and found the resident student lying on the stairs leading to the second floor. The visitor was found in a nearby bathroom. The officers were able to determine that both students were underage and intoxicated. An ambulance was called and both students were transported to a nearby hospital for further evaluation. The matter has been referred to the Office of Community Standards for violation of the Code of Social Conduct.